Rape Game _ Are we going insane?

Based on my friend’s recent facebook status, I googled to watch this piece of news that not only angered me but also gave me goosebumps to shudder:





As a fan of video games, I have thoroughly enjoyed Atari as a kid and now there is the Wii. But to imagine a game that shows filth and seeks pleasure in such sick piece of animation and simply makes it sound like a ‘video game’, in my opinion deserves to be ostracized. I feel ashamed that our race can even denigrate to such low levels of greed, lust and even dominance.

It is said that where we breed is a reflection of who we are and of our identities. I would not want to comment much on this but the fact that some evil mind that has conceptualized and designed such a horrendous device, what more can be said of such minds.

"If the girl is raped and gets pregnant, you have to convince her to have an abortion; if you cannot get her to do it, you have the option to throw her under a train."

I cannot fathom to think of the pleasure that anyone can attach to such actions albeit virtually. It took some time for me to calm down and accept such form of reality as well but really, how dare someone even seek a market for this kind of sadism? This may sound naïve to those who might have come across this piece of information and many more of such gory instances. To me, watching this news seemed as if we are a human race that truly lack any sense of morality or sense of responsibility – are we people that simply lack?

I only wonder what kind of think-tank would have partnered this act? Doesn't making such devices actually lead to such acts?

Hope my conscience is not alone in feeling the restlessness after viewing this clip.