Lakadi Ki Kaathi - Childhood Anthem!

The part 'Tak Bak Tak Bak Tak Bak Tak Bak' was a revolutionary verse to me as a child and getting it right was the toughest part, being a six year old! The song 'Lakadi ki Kaathi' is a tune I grew up with, close to my heart, and still tend to hop to the tune of '...dauda dauda dauda....dum utha ke dauda'.

In my memory, this song had become an anthem of sorts that we as children ought to know and now my nieces and nephew jingle to this tune.

I had a hearty laugh when I read the below comic strip by Fly, You Fools along with a rush of nostalgic memories for this song. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did in adding yet another long-lost memory to my blog:






shekhar kapur, masoom, lakdi ki kathi, peta, animal abuse, funny breaking news, indian comics
Fly You Fools - Indian Comics about Life.