Off You Go Dear K...

...into a new beginning and a new milestone!

A little smile and a butterfly kiss
That's all it took to say good bye;
But we both knew that it meant more than just that
as you venture into a new horizon!

As you began full-time from Montessori today, it fills me with mixed emotions of apprehension and excitement. 
Apprehension because of how you (and I) will respond to the change in our routines as you move out of your existing comfort zone. 
Excitement because of a new beginning to a never-ending journey of learning!

This next step means a whole new world for you to navigate and enjoy; 
That you allow yourself to shine; 
that you live each day with gratitude; and 
that it teaches you to follow your heart.

Through this, do know that you are blessed in this journey and that 
I will be beside you each day; 
Cheering you and watching you as you discover all that it means to be you.
That with this beginning I can understand what it truly means 
to have my heart beating outside of me.