It has been a while...



...since I last blogged and I wonder why I could not stay committed to writing. This makes me realise that the most dangerous thing a blogger can do is stop writing! It wasn't that I had nothing to blog about but this disconnect turned days to weeks and that into months and before I knew it,  I had hit rock bottom in playing catch-up.

There are times when bloggers like me get interrupted for reasons, more than one, and before we realize it is too late to get back to that rhythm. When I started my photo-a-day commitment, I was skeptical of making it through considering my past record. At that point, I had big plans of covering a specific theme a week/month and while that clearly did not happen, what did continue was a way to seize the day in one picture. It turned out to be a feat for me and I was thoroughly satisfied that I did it!

Just like taking a break from the routine gives you a different perspective, an opportunity for introspection, reflection and clarity, I consider this break from blogging a similar experience. And now as I reflect on the moments that I missed writing about or sharing about, I make another comeback, another attempt with renewed perspectives and to ensure that this long break does not destroy the blogger in me.

And while I gather some of these moments to write about, I do wonder how other writers get back after a break from the writing rhythm? 

If you or someone you know has experiences to share, feel free to mention them.

Till then more to follow soon.