'Aha'!

Ever had a fantasy of being pulled into one of those books you are so hooked onto? I remember wanting to be part of Tintin and Archie and even Superman strips for a while..then came Alice in Wonderland which was bizarrely exciting and in most recent times to turn time around that would take me into the wizarding world of Harry Potter. OMG, that would be simply brilliant [dad, we can have a discussion on this when you are willing to listen :))]!!!

The video below reminded me of these fantasies and purely describes the fun of seeing songs being 'sung' just the way it is happening in the music video. I am sure considering the reputation of Bollywood songs, it'd be hilarious to see something similar in one of its music videos too. Good song, romantic story, happy ending - perfect for Bollywood!

One of the popular songs I grew up listening to, especially in my teens, am sure you'd have a laugh:

Presenting 'literal' version of Take on Me by Aha: